To celebrate the anniversary of my first BookTube video, I’m hosting this giveaway! I’ll be giving away a lovely hardbound copy of Robin McKinley’s “Pegasus” to a randomly selected winner. Good luck to everyone!
1. Be a subscriber at my YouTube channel AND a follower of this blog.
2. Be 18 years or older, or have your parent’s permission to enter.
3. Leave a comment below telling me your favorite fantasy creature (i.e. dragons, unicorns, phoenix, etc…)
4. This giveaway is OPEN Internationally!
5. Giveaway ends on October 12th, when I will contact the winner via PM.
On her twelfth birthday, Princess Sylviianel is ceremonially bound to her own Pegasus, Ebon. For a thousand years humans and pegasi have lived in peace, relying on human magicians and pegasi shamans to converse. But close friends Sylvi and Ebon can talk. As their bond strengthens, can their friendship threaten to destroy the peace between their nations?